Skip to content ↓

Carwarden House

Community School and Sixth Form

Curriculum and Learning

Admissions and Transport

For advice on Admissions and Transport for students living in Surrey with EHCP’s please check the Surrey County Council website using the following link:

For students who do not live in Surrey, please contact your Local Authority for advice as to how to apply for a place at our Sixth Form.

If you are interested in visiting Carwarden House School to view the school for a prospective student then please contact our school Admissions Co-ordinator on 01276 709080 or email

You can then book a place on one of our parent tours which take place during the school day.